The Honeywell PC42t desktop printer sets new standards for user friendliness and affordability. Exceptionally compact and easy to use, this printer is simple to install and is ready to print quickly. Quiet, reliable operation and intuitive design make the PC42t the right fit for light-duty labelling applications in a variety of industries.
WITH 3 YEAR WARRANTY on the printer and 1 year on the printhead, this ensures you can focus on being an expert at what really counts—your operations!
With its affordable price and modern features, the PC42t represents a smart solution for the small or medium business looking to improve productivity in label making operations.
Printer Specifications include:
- Standard Thermal Transfer – 203 dpi at 4.0 ips (printhead warranty 1 year)
- Max. Media Diameter: 127.0 mm (5.0 in), Media Core Sizes: 25.4 mm (1.0 in), 38.1 mm (1.5 in), Media Width: 25.4 mm (1.0 in) to 110 mm (4.3 in), Max. Print Width: 104.1 mm Min, Label Length: 9.6 mm (0.3 in)
- Max. Ribbon Length: 25.4 mm (1.0 in) core: 300.0 m
- Standard Interfaces: USB Device, USB Host with Serial
- Printer Command Languages: Direct Protocol (DP), ZSim (ZPL-II), ESim (EPL)
- Includes in the box: Power Adapter (100-240V); USB Cable, Quick Start Guide and Companion CD
- Requires ANZ Power Cord - CAIEC
- 5.00 KGS