Here at Funktion, we’re focused on keeping you supplied with the best products, and that includes keeping in mind the safety and health of our Manufacturing and Hospitality community. That’s you, our customers, as well as our team members and families. Funktion is a supplier of several essential services and products.
In light of the ever-evolving (COVID-19) outbreak, we’ve been closely monitoring this in real-time based on the advice of the World Health Organisation and Australia’s Chief Medical Officer and reviewing our approach regularly.
While we have always had strict hygiene practices and cleanliness standards in our office, we have implemented additional precautionary measures:
• We will be pausing our in-office and face to face sales meetings, which includes booked appointments and customer collections of stock from the warehouse. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. We will be reassessing services on an ongoing basis.
• We will have hand hygiene stations at the entrance of our facility and on every desk and bathroom at the Funktion Head Office.
A work from home policy has been implemented for all staff who can work remotely. This includes sales staff and support team.
We have limited some of the essential stocks of toilet tissues and sanitiser to 1 unit per customer to prevent oversupplying people in panic.
• We are doubling down on disinfectant cleaning across the facility too.
• We have increased supply orders of hand sanitiser, essential supplies and toilet tissue.
• We want to keep our customers and team members, as part of our Funktion community, up to date on the information they need to help prevent exposure. Your safety is critical, so we have requested that if any team member feels unwell, that they remain at home and we encourage our customers to do the same.
This is a tricky time for us all. We remain committed to doing everything we can to put the health and safety of our customers and staff first. Rest assured, our office is open, operating and bringing supplies to you.
Please remember to be kind to people around you and patient with all suppliers. We are all trying our best to get through the backlog of panic buying.